My friend is receiving 1 Linden several times a day from me and I did not send it. How do I stop it?

Fressca

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

This can happen due to any of three circumstances.

1.  Your "friend" gave you an object.  You rezzed it.  It requested permission to take $L from your account and you clicked Accept.  Solution:  Find the object in world and delete it.  Step 2:  Find a better class of friend.

2.  You joined your friend's group, and the group has land with a weekly search listing fee or a classified ad.  Your group role has "share group dividends and liabilities" checked.  You are, therefore, being charged a share of these group costs.  Solution:  Get you your friend to uncheck this item in your group role.  Alternative solution:  Leave the group.

3.  Your "friend" has got access to your account (or someone else has access.)  The person who knows your password is logging in, and paying money to your "friend."  Solution:  Change your password.  Don't give it out, and be cautious about visiting strange URLs, they could be "phishing" sites trying to get you to enter your password.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.