Increase Trading Limits

iFirstLife Newey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would like to sell some of my L$ on lindex, however my trading limit for selling is L$0.

It say "Days in the New Resident limits description refers to days since first billing transaction with Linden Lab.", does that mean I have to make a purchase of some L$ before my limit starts to increase? (I have never bought linden dollars or used real money for second life before sorry.. :( but I've earned quite a sum of money through the marketplace and would like to withdraw it)

If I do, what is the minimum I have to purchase, or if not, what "billing transaction" do I have to do? o.O

Thx!

4 answers to this question

Yes, you have to buy L$. The minimum amount is 2500 L$ (approx US$ 10.39). From the moment this transaction is done, your limits will increase with time.

Note that you will have to wait to be at least 8 days "old" to be allowed to sell L$ for an equivalent amount of US$300. However you may request a review of your account to increase your limits. Please visit the support system and submit a ticket.

Resident Monthly Limits

New Residents Level
0 to 1
Days
2 to 7
Days
8 to 27
Days
1 2
Buy L$ US$30 US$100 US$300 US$2,000 US$10,000
Sell L$ US$0 US$0 US$300 US$2,000 US$5,000
Purchase US$250 US$500 US$1,300 US$5,000 US$10,000

• Like 1

hi there i wonder i have buy yesterday a premium membersship and 7000 linden im 15 days old but why im not allowed to buy more linden...

its says theres a limit and when is it possibel to buy more linden do i need wait ....

please let me know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2948 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.