I'm wondering if I can give linden$ in a gift box and can give to friend as a surprising gift.

SionPurple

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a one person who help me a lot recently.  As repay for her kindness and support, I want to send her gift and some linden$.

At the first, I  was thinking to buy gift card from some shops, but she is pretty picky about taste so I don't want to make mistake. Also she is the type who refuse to receive the direct money from friend.

So I want to put linden$ into the gift box and want to send her.  

Is there any way I can do this ?  I appreciate for any help. 

Thank you.

2 answers to this question

No, there isn't.  The closest you could come would be to create your own gift card -- essentially a debit card -- that your friend would have to redeem by connecting it to a scripted vendor of your own design.  That's not a simple scripting task, and it's a potentially risky one because it involves giving your "vendor" object permission to debit your account.  A poorly-written script could clean out your account if it fell into the wrong hands or was hacked by some low-life.  All in all, it's faster, easier, and more personal to just give your friend L$ directly --- along with a nice card and flowers maybe.  Or maybe accompany her on a shopping trip and buy her something she admires.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.