Honored Resident
BlazerStarr Sweetwater

looking for a master...

hello my name is pinkie and im looking fora Master that will treat me well.im 33 from the west coast im married in rl.im shy sweet sensetive affectionate frendly and very loving.if intrested plz contact me here or in world
Honored Resident
BlazerStarr Sweetwater

Re: looking for a master...

Reply to BlazerStarr Sweetwater - view message

my name is pinkie luv on sl i use her now because of issues so get ahold of pinkie luv if intrested
Griffin Ceawlin

I would think that you might have better luck just exploring SL than posting "personal ad" after "personal ad"...

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~

Just to give you another option, you can also create a personal ad in world that would reach more and different people than you will find here.

Next, search in world for a place called Dominant Encounters.  They keep two sets of boards there that look a lot like vendor boards but one is for Dominants looking for submissive and the other, of course, is for subs looking for Doms. While you are there, look over the bookcases and pickup some of the notecards they have.  You should be familiar with Gor if you are wanting to be a slave.  It is a very rigid structure and not all slaves are sexual, but it does lean heavily that way. You will also probably be one of several slaves in a kennel as a kajira (and probably with any Master gorian or not) so you will need to be able to get along with your chain-sisters. If Gor is OK, it opened more options for you.  However I have no idea where to go to be kajira.  The best I could offer is to search for gor and/or kajira in world, go there, ask questions. 

If you want a one-on-one relationship, you are going to have a long wait as a submissive, straight woman.  Change any one of those and your options improve.  Learn to be dominant; visit the Femdoms in world; take your pick of the many men waiting to worship you. But that's the easy route.  If you do not get that fluttering feeling from the anguished cries of your lover  because you denied them release (for example) then you will not really be fulfilled as a Dom.

All things to excess; moderation is for monks.
jennylongview Innovia

/Me thinks if you go to the Open Collar, more then one Dom will throw themselves at you..

“I've been called many things, but never an intellectual.”

Reply to jennylongview Innovia - view message

jennylongview Innovia wrote:

/Me thinks if you go to the Open Collar, more then one Dom will throw themselves at you..

/me giggles.

Well put.

All things to excess; moderation is for monks.
majestic12

Reply to jennylongview Innovia - view message

So true...

I "third" that.

I have thrown myself LOL

Topics: 22

Please be careful.  There are many out there calling themselves 'master' who won't have your best interests at heart.  If you haven't done so already, do find out what you can expect from a good master and don't accept anything less. 

Elisheva Sopwith

I see such a happy ending to this story.

Topics: 22

Reply to Elisheva Sopwith - view message

Yep.