Reply
Honored Resident
2013UK
Posts: 29

Submissive looking for Master

Where can I find a non Gorean Master?
Are there good places to hang out?
Do you know of a Master looking for a submissive?
Are you a Master looking for a submissive?
I practise the lifestyle in SL and RL but I don't do Gorean RP nor do I share my Master with others and I won't just wear your collar you need to win me over
Please contact me in world or reply here

Scarlet (2013uk resident)
Honored Resident
Efurou
Posts: 91

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to 2013UK - view message


2013UK wrote:
Where can I find a non Gorean Master?
Are there good places to hang out?
Do you know of a Master looking for a submissive?
Are you a Master looking for a submissive?
I practise the lifestyle in SL and RL but I don't do Gorean RP nor do I share my Master with others and I won't just wear your collar you need to win me over
Please contact me in world or reply here

Scarlet (2013uk resident)

It sounds more like you are looking for a Dom then a gorean master. I am not sure how happy you will be by looking for a gorean master. Gor in sl these days is mostly strictly role play. Role players are often not interested in any kind of OOC m/s exchanges. If your heart is set on a gorean background - look for gorean lifestyle sims.

Syo Emerald
Posts: 2,996
Topics: 26
Registered: ‎05-30-2011

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to Efurou - view message

Thats because Gor is meant to be a roleplay and not some sort of fancy BDSM.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Honored Resident
2013UK
Posts: 29

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to Efurou - view message

Thank you for the replies...I did state NON Gorean Master I think the point was missed
But thank you anyway :smileyhappy:
Honored Resident
Efurou
Posts: 91

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to 2013UK - view message


2013UK wrote:
Thank you for the replies...I did state NON Gorean Master I think the point was missed
But thank you anyway :smileyhappy:

Ooops, yes I got that wrong!

 

Good luck in your search!

Honored Resident
Efurou
Posts: 91

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to Syo Emerald - view message


Syo Emerald wrote:

Thats because Gor is meant to be a roleplay and not some sort of fancy BDSM.


There are still quite a few lifestyle sims out there.

Resident
Glen Dover
Posts: 1

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to 2013UK - view message

Hi my name is Glen Dover please give me a call sometime... Best regards....

 

Honored Resident
2013UK
Posts: 29

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to 2013UK - view message

Still searching for a kind Non Gorean Master
Please get in contact in world reply here or send me a private message
Milae Lionheart or 2013uk Resident
Honored Resident
Easy Shilling
Posts: 2

Re: Submissive looking for Master

Reply to 2013UK - view message

I am new to D/s and wish to learn. I am kind and non gorean.

Posts: 4,550
Registered: ‎03-16-2009

Re: Submissive looking for Master

[ Edited ]

Reply to Easy Shilling - view message

There is a place to learn.. The Gateway Group.

Good group of people. classes and discussions a few times a week.

MAP

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"