Honored Resident
ViikaMisaMarie

Singles Meeting place VMM

hey, i though about creating this forum because of how some ppl are looking for lovers.

i am single

my username is ViikaMisaMarie

i am romantic and kind, a total sweet heart and cuddly

i work in a shelter/soup kitchen, working in the kitchen, im the kind of person who likes to help others.

i am interested in graphic designs and hope to be an owner of my own graphic company.

im also interested in childcare and health care. i support healthy body image, all shapes are perfect they way they are, which is why im against fashion designers who pick one shape and modeling.

i have my nose pierced and my ears doubled. i hate stretchers.

i love singing and dancing and im straight, not interested in woman

so men, if ur looking for a girl like me, im me, im worth it, i promise.

Topics: 6

Re: Singles Meeting place VMM

Reply to ViikaMisaMarie - view message

Hey Viika. This sounds like a cute thread, but I'm a bit confused about whether it's to help people find each other in SL or RL? I do understand that one can lead to the other, but it could also lead to a psychopath coming to your house, so I think most people are rightfully reluctant to share RL straight away if that's what you're searching for?

Unless you were describing your SL, in which case please ignore me. :smileyembarrassed:

Ko
Ariel Vuissent

Try AvMatch. Or, better yet, Match.com, eHarmony, or one of the zillions of free online dating services available. It's usually (though not always - I'm sure plenty of people have found RL love through SL) more effective than a "service" like SL, which is not a dating service but a virtual world. At least dating in RL you know the "guy" you're talking to is actually a guy. Usually...

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" --Lewis Carroll , "Alice in Wonderland"

Resident
supergood

hey hi , how you doing ? im new here and im lost :smileyvery-happy:

Sonja Smedley

Reply to supergood - view message

Why are you lost?????

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/70253

Resident
Shore Kling

Like your profile, IM me inworld if you like

Resident
ShadionYamito22

lets chat im free

:mansurprised:

live for today look forwer to tomarrow (that means live in the moment)do as you whant frack the world and what others think about you.