Melita Magic

Re: SL Drama is more annoying than RL Drama....

Reply to BlondeAmbiti0n - view message

No offense but he doesn't sound very bright. Why would he tell you he's going to test you and then tell you how?

Do you want your prim babies to be stupid too? Well, do you?

"The world is full of nice people. If you can't find one, be one."
"The best way to simplify life is to set your priorities straight."
- Nishan Panwar
Helper
Storm Clarence

Reply to Melita Magic - view message

Melita Magic wrote:

Do you want your prim babies to be stupid too? Well, do you?

I just may use that as my signature line.  Brilliant. 

Elisheva Sopwith

The thing that is so annoying about sl drama is that it really is entirely avoidable. If you really hate someone so much you can block, mute and derender them. If you really hate a sim so much, you can leave it, and there's probably 99 million other clones of it that you can frequent instead. Heck, if it's all really got that bad, you can log off and go for a walk in the sunshine or take a dance class or read a book. So when someone perpetuates it on and on and on ad infinitum, it's much more irritating than a real life crisis or problem.

As for the problem of people partnering on sl and then arguing over boundaries, that one is as old as the pixellated hills, probably older. If you're going to pursue sl relationships, get used to it.

Topics: 36
Blog Posts: 0

You say you "play" Second Life. I don't play at all. It's a virtual extension of me. I'm not different in SL than RL. 

http://www.kakiadesigns.com/ Reopening slowly

Be careful, he'll probably create an alt and see if he can entice you.

Everyone Needs A Little Shopping Therapy!
THERAPY Casual Sexy Clothes
Ashy Calcutt
Topics: 43

Reply to Sonja Smedley - view message

lol i agree

Keep movin'
Pie Serendipity

[ Edited ]

Reply to Faye Feldragonne - view message

Faye Feldragonne wrote:

You say you "play" Second Life. I don't play at all. It's a virtual extension of me. I'm not different in SL than RL. 

But others are different, Faye.

And you can not prevent them from playing.

Pie says "Thin Lizzy said it best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaGNAL_u-SU "

Venus Petrov
Topics: 74

Reply to Pie Serendipity - view message

I love a good necropost.

=== Start and end your day with a smile ===
Ceka Cianci

[ Edited ]

Reply to Dana Hickman - view message

Dana Hickman wrote:

Some people use the act of getting partnered under the guise of being "just friends" as a tactic, or bait. Then they use that partnering to put the pressure on you to act more like lovers, soulmates, or a romantic couple in love. There's some really twisted self-justifications going on when people do that to others, as well as the old "bait and switch" routine, but moreover it just shows that the person who does this is cowardly and manipulative. In this case I wouldn't blame the partnership, I'd blame the partner.

i had one friend do this so that guys would stop hitting on here..i agreed to go ahead and let her partner me..bleh..guys started to hit on me  more then and also she started acting like she and i had something going on..

i had to break that right away..i don't come here for that kind of crap..start telling me what to do in sl is a fast way to the mute iggy bye bye  GTFO=====> scram buttons lol

especially since i was tricked into it..that is just the cherry on it all..

“Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind. To be happy, rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all”― Siddhartha Gautama
My Flickr
Ashy Calcutt
Topics: 43

Some People are just into drama.. they say and do things to get a reaction out of you.. than tell another person what your actions were.. and just keep it going.. My friend was like that. He would start drama or go find drama to get into.. than come tell me about it.. I learned to use the mute button alot :3

Keep movin'