Recognized Resident
Livia Firelight

Open Collar Hud not working

If anyone has any ideas I am soooo open...

Have read all the instructions, tried everything numerous times but I am never found in the database to be added as a sub on the owners hud, He is listed as the only owner on mine, we have both reset and reloaded the huds and his still says "no sub found in database" - I am at a loss...anyone???

Thanks

Helper
Storm Clarence

Re: Open Collar Hud not working

Reply to Livia Firelight - view message

Liberated!

Sassy Romano

My OC knowledge is next to none but I have heard that they are or have changed database so make sure you're using the latest OC scripts as a first stop.

Second stop, ignore everything I say and ask in the OC support group inworld :smileyhappy:

Perrie Juran

Resident
MikeRealms

i found a owner hud that works in sim search marketplace for 'pirates owner hud' soooo much easier than chat commands

Topics: 24
Blog Posts: 0

Go to Temple of the Collar and get a new collar and new owner's HUD.  Both wear what is appropriate. IMPORTANT-- If either needs updating, do the updates...I think there is a new update to like 3.7XX something.  If an update doesn't work, THEN try resetting the collar..THEN add him back in. MAKE SURE you do the updates and collar reset on land that allows scripts to run.

Morgaine Christensen
Hell House Design

"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing."-- Aristotle

"One must learn by doing the thing; for though you think you know it, you have no certainty, until you try.-- Sophocles