Honored Resident
Dante Krell

Looking for a Wife!

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for a nice, sweet woman for an SL only relationship. Someone who won't judge me for what I do as a living, as it is the only way I can earn money.

A playful woman who can get access to google translate just for fun and start speaking different languages, like so:

Ищу очень сладкий, покорной домохозяйки. Тот, кто не боится хочу, чтобы заботиться обо мне, но может также держать в шутками. По прихоти, я хочу, чтобы говорить на разных языках к вам в IM и местные, и вы можете присоединиться, если вы хотите!

Contact me inworld, and we'll see where it goes.

Helper
Knowl Paine

Re: Looking for a Wife!

Reply to Dante Krell - view message

Я надеюсь, вы найдете приятный жена.

Игнорируйте людей, которые судить вам.

Honored Resident
Dante Krell

Reply to Knowl Paine - view message

Knowl Paine wrote:

Я надеюсь, вы найдете приятный жена.

Игнорируйте людей, которые судить вам.

Спасибо большое. Имейте большой день!

SassyOne
Topics: 0

Удачи вам в ваших поисках Данте, игнорировать ненавистников  :-)

Honored Resident
Dante Krell

Reply to SassyOne - view message

SassyOne wrote:

Удачи вам в ваших поисках Данте, игнорировать ненавистников  :-)

Спасибо вам большое, и я буду игнорировать тех, кто судей!

Syo Emerald
Topics: 27

[ Edited ]

Funny to see how all are talking about imaginary "haters" (what should that be?)

Good luck with google translater anyway. Hope you never try to translate German into English with that, it always messes up as soon as the sentences gets a bit over the level of primary school.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.

Usstan hojh ulu kyorl jala phlith wun nindol aky. Vel'klar ph'nind? Xunus nind drewst nind wiles? Xor ph'dos talintha gaer orn tlu fol yol dos ph'ushdui?

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"

Dante Krell wrote:

I'm looking for a nice, sweet woman for an SL only relationship. Someone who won't judge me for what I do as a living, as it is the only way I can earn money.

A playful woman who can get access to google translate just for fun and start speaking different languages, like so:

I am looking for a very sweet, submissive housewife. Someone who is not afraid to want to take care of me, but can also keep in jokes. On a whim, I want to speak in different languages to you in IM and local, and you can join if you want!

Contact me inworld, and we'll see where it goes.

What could you possibly do for a livng that would make someone judge you? Why would you feel compelled to tell a "SL only relationship" about your RL?

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Honored Resident
Dante Krell

Reply to Syo Emerald - view message

Syo Emerald wrote:

Funny to see how all are talking about imaginary "haters" (what should that be?)

Good luck with google translater anyway. Hope you never try to translate German into English with that, it always messes up as soon as the sentences gets a bit over the level of primary school.

She wasn't imaginary, her hateful posts were taken down. And thanks for the advice xD

Honored Resident
Emanuelle Hultcrantz

You can surely attract a lot of curiosity from girls around with your life and style... dont know if you will find a submissive wife, but options will not be a problem, believe :smileywink: