Honored Resident
Akalee

Looking for a Companion

Hiyas,

I'm looking for a companion to explore SL together.  I'm not looking to become someone's f buddy or masterbation toy so if that's all you are interested in please move along...nothing to see here. 

Mainly I've found that SL is a pretty lonely place without someone to share it with.  I enjoy most music, shopping, games, photography, trivia, exploring places, dancing, fishing, store/grid hunts and conversation. I live on a sim with 4 other people, raise meeroos for fun and try not to take life to seriously.  I am on the older side of the grid dynamics (I think) but I do believe age is just a number-altho someone with a number closer to mine would probably be more compatable.

I've tried the club scene but I'm not big on standing around dancing with no conversation going on except a bunch of gesturebating by everyone around me. 

My native language is English so I would prefer someone who speaks English. I live in Pacific Time Zone altho I work nights,  sometimes around for a few hours in the mornings during the week but most of my online time is on my days off Friday/Saturday and some time on Sunday mornings.  I am female and would prefer a male companion but would not rule out a female companion. 

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you.

Akaylee

Honored Resident
compensation

Re: Looking for a Companion

Reply to Akalee - view message

Hi Akalee,

I 'm on pacific time zone too! Lol but not a guy. Sorry. I like dancing but only if the music is good. Some clubs do have a lot of talking but not serious conversations. Are you talking about RL age or SL age?

PS what is a meeroo?
Syo Emerald
Topics: 27

Reply to compensation - view message

PS what is a meeroo?

A meeroo is a little fantasy pet you can have in SL. It looks a little bit like a squirrel crossed with a rabbit. As it is a breedable pet, you can let them make little meeroo babies.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
Honored Resident
Lachlan Galaxy

I'll hangout with you. I am on EST. Just add me as a friend

Honored Resident
Akalee

Reply to compensation - view message

Hey there!

RL age is what I was referring to.   I'm 52 , some people find that scary-some days I feel all of those 52 years, others I feel like I'm 22 :smileyhappy:

A Meeroo is a fuzzy prim pet that you can breed or choose not too, that makes me laugh alot.

Honored Resident
compensation

I looked up meeroo after, thanx for answering my noob question, lol.

Um, I think you're only as old as you feel. Perhaps your age is just old to ppl who aren't there yet or don't understand that age is just a number once you reach the "age of consent," of course.
Honored Resident
OleaTristis

I'm pretty new to SL but enjoy exploring it. I can understand the feeling of being bored exploring it on your own. Feel free to say hi and add me. I'm always happy to make new friends :smileyhappy:

Resident
jringrow

looking for a companion all are welcome any age any sex

Czari Zenovka

Akalee wrote:

Hey there!

RL age is what I was referring to.   I'm 52 , some people find that scary-some days I feel all of those 52 years, others I feel like I'm 22 :smileyhappy:

A Meeroo is a fuzzy prim pet that you can breed or choose not too, that makes me laugh alot.

There's a lot of us in SL in that general age bracket and beyond.  I danced with a charming gentleman awhile back who said his father fought in WWII. 

When I first began SL over 5 years ago I met a man who had also just begun SL.  We became friends, then better friends, then partners.  When we got around to the "RL age thing" - it turned out he was 20 years younger than I but, due to his style of speech and conversational topics, I thought he was closer to my age.  He, on the other hand, thought I was around 25!!! (Not sure if that was a compliment...lol.)  At any rate, we were partnered for three years and exploring SL with a friend or partner is great fun.   Although we are no longer together and, as far as I know, he has left SL, I have great memories of that time. 

Now my nose is stuck in Gimp or prims most of the time.  I need to get out more and smell the roses.

"I'm not building a game, I'm building a new country."
~Philip Linden (Second Life: The Official Guide, p. 274)