Anyone going to be single on v day?

Where can a single gal go on valentines day? I have chosen to spend that wonderful day on sl. But what to do when everyone is coupled and all kissy coo? Anyone want to be my valentines date?

Sorry my DORKism is showing.

Re: Anyone going to be single on v day?

Reply to Sephina Frostbite - view message

DIBS!!!!

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Syo Emerald
Topics: 23

My quick survival guide for v day in SL:

- Avoid ballrooms! They are always full of dancing couples on normal days....now imagine it on valentines day! Also you really meet the strange kind of singles there.

- Avoid garden and park sims. Full of couples doing a romantic walk through them.

I guess even BDSM clubs aren't a safe place to go to on that day.

Pick some place that can't be influenced by the cheesy romantic stuff. Watch out if your normal clubs turn into valentines day celebration places and hold events. Sailing is a safe thing to do, also shopping or redecorating your home if you have one.

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.

We could all decend on a club and hang out... I have the gangnam dance in a chimera...  just sayin.

imp drake_004.jpg

Steel & Ink
You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space"
Honored Resident
SandraWillow

I am married in rl, but my husband will be in class during the evening on Valentine's Day.  I have decided to be in-world that evening.  If you need someone to just hang out with, feel free to look me up in-world.  

Reply to Drake1 Nightfire - view message

I just dont want to spend it alone. Then Ill mope and moping is never a good thing. I wanna have some fun and make some one laugh and visa versa.. LOL on dibs .. I am sure a lot of chicks hate me now lol

Topics: 4
Blog Posts: 0

mew mew ma mewpers :matte-motes-asleep-2:

I plan to be, no ones going to be witness to the consumption of  mass quanties of valentines clothing that will take place in a quiet little japanese newby home. It will be history in the making hahaha.

If the asset servers are slow you will know why 

Randall Ahren
Topics: 28

It's traditional in SL on Valentine's Day for singles to make love to a beautiful stranger. Strangeness is fairly easy to achieve. Beauty is harder to master.

Reply to Randall Ahren - view message

Well I hope to at least be a little bit of both. :smileyhappy:
Randall Ahren
Topics: 28

I think you should shoot for mysterious and beautiful, not strange. Strange means weird, which is usually not an attractive trait. On the other hand, who doesn't like mysterious beauty?