"no valid parcel could be found"

KeramiK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Hello Keramik and welcome to SL Forums. There are several causes you get this message. If all your friends can teleport there maybe means that you got banned by the region. You can ask a friend who is there to check it out. Menu World --> Place Profile --> About Land --> Last tab "Access" --> see the list with the Banned Residents. If so, contact the parcel's owner asking politely why you got banned. If your name is no into this list, maybe you got banned from the whole Estate / Region into the Region / Estate window. If so, contact the Estate owner or manager.

Generally other causes you get this message is when a place requieres PIOF (Payment info on file) and you haven't or Age Verification. Also when a region has no public access and you are not into the Allowed residents list or no into the group there. Occassionaly also you get this message when a region is offline.

According to Oz Linden, "This is a land configuration issue". 

It's not something you have control over unless you own the land I suspect. 

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-7879?

This has happened to me when I try to teleport to landmarks where the land owner has either changed the parcel or the parcel is no longer there.  I suggest having your friends who can get there send you a teleport request, then add a fresh landmark once you get there.

I hope this helps!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4534 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.