my new home wont let me rez any objects.

lillaclace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am new to SL and a premium member but i have left the linden home and rented elswhere the problem is, it now wont allow me to rez my items to place my furnature.  I get a sign saying 'cant rez as owner does not allow it' or somthing in that line.

I hav spoken to my landlord who has been good an offered me advice but they can find no reason why i should be having this problem. I noticed ths problem has been up before in 2012 surley this is still not ongoing?

At the moment i two houses and cant make a home of either as I dont want to stay at the linden home. It also wont let me reset my home location to my new home.  Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

1 answer to this question

If you can't set you home there and you are getting that message that you cannot rez objects because the landowner does not allow it, it means that you are neither the landowner nor a member of the group that owns the land.  Your landlord may have rented you the parcel, but she has not finished the job.  You will need to be a member of the group that owns the land, and the parcel itself will need to be set (in About Land >>> Options) to allow group members to create objects there.  Once those two steps are completed, you should be able to set Home there and rez objects.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.