Resident
NikkieBella361
Accepted Solution
how can i get a free land ?

pliz i need it :smileysad:

Accepted Solutions: 3
Rolig Loon
Answered

Nobody needs land.  You might want land, but you don't need to have it.  You won't end up sleeping under a bridge or in a cardboard box, and you won't have to rent a storage locker to put all your stuff in.  If you don't want to pay for a Premium membership and qualify for a Linden Home, save your pennies until you can buy or rent a place.  If that's what you want, it's worth waiting for.

Not as dumb as I look
Hippie Bowman
Topics: 56
Kudos: 266
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 23
Answered

NikkieBella361 wrote:

pliz i need it :smileysad:

Hi Nikkie!  Welcome to SL and to the SL forums!  As others have said, land is not free.  Become a premium uses to get a 512 parcel, or use your credit card to purchase Linden and buy some!  I hope this helps!

Peace!

Space Craft Builder, Teacher, and Slum Lord. Owner of Lagrange Space Port. Located at LaGrange Point. "http//slurl.com/secondlife/Lagrange%20Point/150/18" Residential parcels for sale! Check out my Blog =http://hippiebowman.blogspot.com/
Luc Starsider
Answered

If you are a premium member, you can get the chance to live in a Linden home if you choose to. That won't cost you anything extra. If not, you will have to pay for land unless you find a place that is willing to let you use their land without paying anything for it. You will have to search for such a place - in world or on the marketplace. But as Griffin says, nothing is free, so there may be strings attached if you find something that looks free...

- Luc -

Need a laugh? Watch this.
Other Answers: 2
Ry0ta Exonar
Topics: 5
Answered

Find a rich person who possesses vast property and partner with them! :smileyhappy:

Prodigal banner
Griffin Ceawlin
Answered

Nothing in life is free.

:smileymad: I'm only a part-time b*tch :smileywink:
My time inworld is limited, and precious. IMs detailing your bruised ego are unwelcome.
Go to my Forum profile and try a PM instead. I may even respond.
~ My Silly Little Blog ~