hey

Kahlan66

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hey I'm basic account and would like to try premium account. and I had been thinking about buying land 512 sqm of U.S. $ 5 Monthly in Mainland. and now we come to the question if I buy land in (Moderate) can I use Adult things inside my house. Just wanted to say that my house will be at a skybox hope you can help me thank you

2 answers to this question

Ohjiro answered your question about Maturity ratings.  But I want to point out something else to you.

If you get a Premium membership, you can own Mainland.  There are also some benefits that go along with your membership.

• You can get a free Linden Home.  This is located on Mature land, on a 512 m2 parcel, and you can put your adult furniture in one.  But if you don't like the Linden Homes, you can
  • Buy land anywhere on the Mainland, from another resident,  or Abandoned Land offered for sale by "Governor Linden".  You will NOT be charged monthly tier on the first 512 m2.  So, you could actually buy 1024 m2, and you would only be charged the $5 per month you mentioned in your post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.