creating parcels

Cloey Bechir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

We just bought a full sim and intend to parcel it off for residential rentals. A couple of questions. Is there an easy way to cut parcels close to the standard sizing (i.e. 512, 1024, etc.)? I plan to use the land tool but it stinks. If I highlight some land and it's not the size I want I have to start again. Also, how can we offer bonus prims to these parcels?

1 answer to this question

It just takes practice and a little patience.  I have never worried about "standard" sizing myself, but if you really want to do something like that I'd suggest just setting stakes at the corners of the areas you want to parcel off first.  Then connect the dots.  You can get stakes precisely where you want them by just rezzing a long 64m "ruler" and moving it around the region.

"Bonus" prims are not truly bonus to the region.  All you're doing is stealing prim allowance from one parcel and giving it evenly to the others.  Read here >>> http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.3.2

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3339 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.