Seeking to purchase beach house with lots of glass but homey, for land with great view. Ideas?

MooseOnDaLoose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Moose,

I'm not sure a free running Moose should be looking for a home with a lot of glass, but that's a whole 'nother conversation. We're not supposed to give recommendations here, and even if we could there aren't many of us. There are far more eyes watching the Land Forum.

Ask over there!

ETA: Had I comprehended your question a bit more completely, I'd have recommended the Wanted Forum or perhaps the more highly trafficked General Discussion Forum.

• Like 1

My suggestion would be to build your own!  It's not hard to learn how to build a house, although it does take some practice to build a GOOD house.

But if building isn't your thing, there are thousands of prefab homes for sale.  I would start on the Marketplace, but before buying anything, I would want to see the model home in world.  Don't buy from anyone who doesn't have an in-world store.

• Like 1

Most houses are mod/copy.  This means if you find one you like with these permissions, but it's the cold concrete look, you can retexture any part of it and use a different texture on it.  Perhaps wood, a warmer stone texture, stucco or even would a combination would work.  If you are not comfortable doing this you can hire someone who can do it for you.

You can also hire a custom builder to build you a house exactly like you would like to have.  It will be more expensive than a prefab, but you'll get what you want.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3492 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.