PRIMS USAGE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have several parcels on one sim.  I feed one parcel all the prims as the others are vacant (no prims used.)  

I just sold one of the vacant parcels and I still have enough prims where they are needed.

However, I am really close to using my prim allocation.  Here's my issue:

All of the parcels are in a group, however, different owners (people who actually pay tier.)  I will be assuming(buying) that parcel very soon - a sale will be made to me - and I will deed it back to group.  I am solely responsible for paying tier. I will immediatly re-deed to group.

This parcel has many prims that I am using on my other parcel, as I stated above.  When the sale is made will it 'autoreturn' everything on the parcel using the prims?  Is there a time frame before everything gets whacked and sent back to me?

Is this the 'right' way to do this transaction?

5 answers to this question

The very second the parcel changes hands, if you no longer have enough prims available, stuff will get returned.

I'm a bit confused as to why you're buying the parcel if it's already group owned. Are you going to up your tier limit and they're looking to reduce their tier payments? They can remove their tier contribution from the group if they want to tier down, however the group will need to have enough land credits in it still, to continue owning the land.

• Like 1

Storm, if you don't have the spare prims available the quantity as the size of the parcel being sold, then the system will instantly autowhack the # prims on your mainplot and dedicate those to that specific parcel that was sold. The system doesn't know that you will be the new owner, even if this process (between releasing the land from the previous owner and you buying the parcel) only takes a few seconds though, it needs the prims ..... *meows*

• Like 1

Heya Storm,

If the land is going to start and finish deeded to the same group, the easiest way to do this would be for you to go to the Land tab in group info and increase your contribution and the other members just decrease theirs.

The result will be that you will be charged more tier fee and they will be charged less and the land is still the same.

If I understood correctly what you were asking :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.