Items won't rez despite being under the prim limit

Mystral Dragonfly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Did you try a restart of the sim? Is there set an object bonus at the estate menu? That affects the limits shown at the “About Land“ dialog. You can check that estate menu, look for that here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-parcel/ta-p/700113#Section_.3.2 If there is such a bonus, you can also check with the statistics bar, how many objects are really rezzt. Hit ctrl + shift +1 and look for Objects (here the link to it: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-improve-Viewer-performance/ta-p/1316923#Section_.3 click on Simulator, or scroll down to it and locate Objects. Same for the viewer window.  The value given is the actual number of used prims. Remeber, a homestead has only 3750 prims (LI).

• Like 1

I've tried all of that, and everything else I can think of. Here's the weird thing. If I rez 100 1 prim objects, it takes them all. If I try to rez 1 20 prim object it says it's full. The only thing I can think of is that it might possibly be because it IS a homestead sim, and therefore is (as far as I know) linked to three other homesteads. But even that, to me, makes no sense because A, it shouldn't happen, and B, I CAN rez 100 or more new prims, if I rez them one or two at a time.

Are you estate manager? Then I would open a case for it. As "normal" renter you will need to contact your landlord or the staff s/he has. Estate Manager have always more support options than regular (none Premium) members. They can call the conicerge support too. The sharing on the physical hardware is quite different now and a region is not really bound to one CPU anymore. But still the 4 Homestead make kinda one fullsim. There must be some other reason for your issue we can't solve I think.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.