I want my linden home in an adult parcel

Daaviiid Farspire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help! I recently got my Linden Home, and like a nube I'm in the wrong neighborhood. How do I make shure I get in an "ADULT" neighborhood so my and my friends can wonder the neighborhood nakers without ofending the neighbors and meeting friends that enjoy their freedom and the same adult fun too.

I already abandond one home and am trying another for now, but I would like a guarantee that I can eventualy end up on an Adult parsel.

4 answers to this question

You don't need an Adult sim for this, Moderate will do fine.

Adult regions are only required for commercial activity involving violence or sex. It is not allowed to use a Linden Home for commercial activity, therefore you don't need an Adult region. :)

I would advise against 'wandering the neighbourhood' whether you're naked or not - Linden Home regions aren't a neighbourhood, they're typically full of people who expect to be left alone.

Good luck!

Source: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Maturity-ratings/ta-p/700119

• Like 3

Hi Daaviiid,

All Linden Homes are located in M regions. If you want to live on adult rated mainland (as opposed to private regions), you'll have to move to Zindra and erect your own house on a plot there. The house will count against the 117 prim limit for your default 512m2 allotment of Premium Member land.

You can do adult rated things within the confines of a Linden Home, but all public activites must conform to the M maturity rating requirements.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3522 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.