How do I sell unwanted land

Kerilithia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I downloaded this game over a year ago and got into the 3 month membership. I couldn't get it to work on my computer and have just realised that they are still taking money off me. Tried to downgrade my membership to free account, so when I have a better comp I can try again but it won't let me as I have a parcel of land that was allocated when I got the membership.

Is there a way I can get rid of the land without actualy entering the game so I can get the downgrade.

1 answer to this question

No, you have to log in.  But you can do it from any computer, so you don't have to struggle with one that is too underpowered.  Go over to a friend's and borrow theirs.  Download and install a viewer and log in.

Go to your land.  Stand in the house.  Select World/Parcel Details.  Click the Abandon button.

Then go back to the website and downgrade your membership.

Another, messier, way to do this:  Remove your payment method.  When LL finds that it is unable to charge your credit card or PayPal account, they will delete your Second Life account.  However, doing it this way might affect your credit score and you will lose all your $L and inventory items.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.