where can i find Affiliate vendor? not those that cost so much and they are on an online system

kalliopi Ziplon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I do not know if  have put in the correct room my Post Message, if I did not I am very sorry

I am looking and looking a year now to buy a vendor that is transfer , as low prims as possible and to have the capacity to put many stuff in it not just 1 or 10 and it can let you give % to others .

I want to give my stuff to others and give them 50% of the sell , my vendor is 1 prim only and I have 40 to 30 stuff in it !!! I do not want a vendor that cost much and you have to have a land to put their boxes like we did with extreet site and they work on online website. No I want something simple just to put my stuff in it , many of them , low prim , to be transfer so I can sell it 0 linden to marketplace and who ever buy is it to give them 50% of the sell .

Can anyone help me? Does anyone knows any vendor like that?

Thanks for taking the time to read me 

I've never seen one that isn't a networked vendor.  However, there are places that will rent you a small space very cheaply to keep the server, so you don't have to have a parcel of land.

Your other option is to find a full perm multi item vendor and mod the script so it pays a split profit or hire someone to do it for you.  It's not that difficult to do.  I saw some on MP under scripts.  I can't recommend one since I never used one though.

As stated you HAVE to set the permissions of the objects to copy/transfer to others because otherwise, the content of these revenue splitting vendors will not be able to be sold by anyone that takes a copy of the vendor from you.

This is why they are generally networked vendors because this way, the server object with the actual content, remains the property of the original content creator and the affiliate vendors are just a selling mechanism and sends a message to the creators server to deliver the product.

ty for writing , i had once buy one for 3000 linden , the set up was so out of my understading , i wrote for help never got any so i wont do it again .  i show at marketplace one person that has my vendor , using it as i want to i wrote to him but 8 months now no reply maybe he is not coming online no more . ty anyway for taking time to write to me 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3530 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.