in search for a hud or need help to make it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am new to this scripting stuff but i am in need of help to make a script for a 2 button hud.the hud would be a simple slect a item and throw things at your fiends (a fun hud) and easy with just simply drag and drop a physical and temp item into the huds content section.then click the select item button to get a blue menu or dialog menu to popdown to select a item to throw from the huds inventory.then click the throw button to have aother blue menu or dialog menu popup with a list of names of people with in 96 meter area.Then when you click your firneds name the hud plays a simply throwing animation along with throwing the selected item at your firned.Only i hope there is a way to make a hud without a breaking limit.I got this idea from this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Object-Throwing-Hud-Throw-your-own-stuff-at-people/659498

but this hud can only hold so many items before breaking its max is about 18 items, is there a way to make it not have a limit or atleast increase the limit of items?

If there's a limit, it's only because whoever made that item was throwing no-copy items.  If you rez a copiable object each time, you can keep doing it forever (or until you have reached the parcel's prim limit).  When you write your script, the only limit you will have to deal with is the number of avatars that you can detect with a sensor (16).

If you are looking to hire someone to write a script, you should post your request in the InWorld Employment forum.  If you're writing it yourself and have a question about some specific part of it, though, feel free to post your work here.  We won't create free scripts here, but we're always glad to help a scripter past the tricky parts.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.