graphic scripters?

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

oh to be able to drag and drop and create a simple script for a fire or just about anything would be awesome.

or so I thought. I found one...but it seems to me that if you dont already know LSL the blocks wont help you a bit. and if you know how to write lsl why would you need a graphical interface to build a script?

but, I thought Id share anyway...because it just might make the job faster for someone who knows what they are doing with this online tool.

http://redwood.colorado.edu/jkb/fs2lsl/release/FS2LSL.html

and that being said...if there were a tool for people who dont code in LSL to drag and drop and make a script...that would be awesome. I know I know how to write html and css and Ive tried some graphical user interfaces...but always preferred to hand code. I think with LSL...Id really prefer to drag and drop.

Tenly

p.s encountered scratch for SL...was only for your "pet" not for defining a fire with flames for a fireplace or how to put your animations into your furniture.

• Like 2

One thing that helps is to look at existing free scripts of which there are zillions. I often start by going to google and typing "lsl whatever" like lsl fire for example. Usually turns up something that helps me get started. Knowing the basics of scripting is a good thing for any SL resident, it helps you understand how the world around you works.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.