OK, what happened to our formatting buttons this time?

Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see that the Lindens have "improved" our forums again and have wiped out the +LSL and -LSL buttons that we need for doing our script highlighting.  It's been long enough since the last time they screwed this up that I can't remember how we have to repair it.  Anybody know?   Cerise?  Void?

and on firefox...

default{    state_entry()    {        llOwnerSay("wat");    }}

I know there is an old multiline comment issue and lots of new tokens to add, but the buttons appear for me and they seem to work. On what setups are the buttons not appearing?

Adding -- Chrome looks OK too. It will be good to check the Chrom[e|ium] extensions or FF Greasemonkey panel, and make sure nothing ate the scripts.

oddness, I noticed it gone for a while, but it looks like FF 7.01 automatically disabled grease monkey along the way, and I didn't notice it until I just updated to 8... where it's definitely working.

I do note that the install button from userscripts isn't installing to greasemonkey anymore but rather just popping up the code =/

default{    state_entry()    {        llSay(0,"Testing, 1 ... 2 ... 3");    }}

No deal. OK, so that's the trick?  I'm on Firefox and I have no formatting buttons.  How did you get them back on yours?  Greasemonkey is gone too.

ETA:  Never mind.  I see what happened. It's the latest update to Firefox.  Greasemonkey and Stylish were disabled somehow.  They're back now. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4544 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.