About music I think basicly easy but its late for me and my mind wont do it right now

xXCorellXx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok i like to make a item that amplifys for me a sound that turns out to be rather low so i think ok lets take a few prims distribute them in a circle and a second circle around myself with five meters between each so the sound is distributed the same all over  in the area  the script i would work with is the basic soundscript with 9,5 seconds delay between sounds

looks like this

list invlist;
integer tottrack;
integer i;

integer play = FALSE;

sound()
{
        llSetTimerEvent(9.5);
        tottrack = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_SOUND);
        float length = tottrack*9.5;
        llSay(0, (string)length);
        llPreloadSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, 0));
        i=0;
}

{
    touch_start(integer total_number)
    {
        if (play) { 
            sound();
        } else {
            llSetTimerEvent(0.0);
        }

play = !play;
    }

timer()
    {
        llTriggerSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, i), .6);
        i++;
        if(i+1 < tottrack )
        {
            llPreloadSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, i+1));

}
        if(i == tottrack )
        {
            llResetScript();
        }
    }
}

so my thought is ok this will work with one prim but not with all of them, whitty me i know lol, ok so somethign with llmessagelinked with target link_set should give all the linked oprims the right timing to know when to start , but it would be a lot of loading i think is there a way for all the linked prims to get the comand to play what the root prim plays at that instance and turn the volume up?

• 3 weeks later...
list invlist;integer tottrack;integer i;integer play = FALSE;sound(){        llSetTimerEvent(9.5);        tottrack = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_SOUND);        float length = tottrack*9.5;        llSay(0, (string)length);        llPreloadSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, 0));        i=0;}default{    touch_start(integer total_number)    {        if (play) {             sound();        } else {            llSetTimerEvent(0.0);        }               play = !play;    }       timer()    {        llTriggerSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, i), 1);        i++;        if(i+1 < tottrack )        {            llPreloadSound(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_SOUND, i+1));                   }        if(i == tottrack )        {            llResetScript();        }    }}

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.