Inworld

• entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

Zombie Sims: Community Conversations

Linden Lab

zombiebloodbath2.jpg

Wondering where the inspiration behind your favorite Zombie sims comes from? Want to know where they got that amazing spooky texture? Get answers from the sim creators here! Ask questions in the comments. Swap and share your favorite zombie tales, locations and more creepy stuff.

From Mystree Rain, of Zombie Bloodbath
:

1. What is your inspiration/where do you get your ideas?

My first idea for the sim was to do a city theme, like “28 Days Later,” or even “Resident Evil” and  “Left 4 Dead” — great games that I love to play. In the end I decided I wanted to do something that was unique to me. I had an idea in my head and I looked very hard to find the perfect items. Some things I had to build myself, but most things were easy to find. The person who inspired me to do my own was Grimly Darkfold — her sim was so amazing and so much fun that I wanted to try myself.

2. Where can visitors buy the things they see on your sim? — i.e. favorite zombie-stuff creators inworld (or on Marketplace).

There are a few people that contributed to my design. The biggest contributions were Grimly Darkfold (Creators of the Zombies) and Lady Nansen (Forgotten Village). Most of what you see can be found there.  A couple others like Loki Ball, Novocaine Islay, Furr Burt, P4NDOR4 Quintess, Marisha Matfield, and myself, Mystree Rain. Most, if not all, can be found both inworld and on Marketplace.

3. What is the objective of your sim/i.e. vision?

To have a fun, friendly sim with people who enjoy doing what I love to do — kill zombies.  

4. Are you doing anything special for Halloween?

Yes, we currently have Zombies dressed for Halloween, as well as Halloween gifts scattered through the sim. There are two gifts each for women, men, kids, and furries!

5. How long have you been in SL and what is your favorite thing about it?

I have been in SL for a little over a year. I would have to say my favorite thing about it is the amount of creativity I see here. There are so many amazing sims with fantastic attractions! The sim designs, products designs, the many people you can meet from all over the world. It is rather amazing.

6. Do you have recommendations on other cool zombie locales and your favorite stuff to do inworld?

I absolutely love Grimly's Bloodbath and Beyond. For so long she had the only sim I visited outside of my own. I love to kill zombies and I love to explore Second Life. I have an entire folder full of awesome places to explore that I often find myself handing out to newcomers.

0 Comments

Recommended Comments