dancer looking for work

elleviewe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Silhouette's is a new gentlemen's club that is trying to open once I am fully staffed. The reason that most of these clubs have no traffic is that they cannot find reliable girls that will work and keep the club full no matter if there are patrons or not. A club could be dead one min then fill with customers the next, so if a cx comes in and they see that there are no dancers then of course they will leave. So I am trying to have a club that has dancers in it that will stay in the club and never leave it empty.  once I am opened and generate money hrly pay will be available to dancers that show up and work their schedules. I have also made a fb page solely for the club and I feature each dancer on the page and I will be creating a blog spot for thm as well to help them gain exposure and you must be willing to work hard also promoting your self. I need oly serious canidates to apply and are willing to work hardd to create a clientele. Attached is th link to the club if you interested.Silhouettes Gentlemens Lounge and voice club, Tupana Bay (159, 67, 866) - Adult

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.