cute female furry looking for job[read for more info]

ManaHaruka

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im talkive and friendly ^w^ outgoing im new to SL and i wana beable to support myself sorry for my spelling ik alot about anime and i draw it aswell my SL make is ManaHaruka i love talking and hopeful i can get a job where i can talk to people on mic and beable to get them to smile and have fun thank you for reading my post and have a wonderful day <3<3<3<3 :3

if you'd like to be a dancer and talk on mic in the club come down to Silhouette's and apply. I need cute reliable friendly out going girls in my club.I will be there tomorrow 9am SLT. IM xxxMistress Muhindra or Francheska12 if interested?? Lots of fun in store and hrly pay coming plus tips.

xxxMisty

Sanctuary of Ƥŏţħŏs™ Club is open and growing fast!

This mixed genre music club is located in the center of a growing shopping mall. Surrounded by a gorgeous enchanted cuddle spot and childrens playland, it caters to adults and families alike.

Ƥŏţħŏs™ is currently hiring DJs and Hosts, please contact Jon Sϯαŗshίηε Ƥȼαŗℓ (Kayanous Resident), or Ä2ÄĐ2ĐSϯαŗshίηεƤȼαŗℓ(ashes2ashesdust2dustResident) about applying to join the team!

Visit us Inworld at:

Come See For Yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.