Woogles needs YOU - Manager(s) and copywriters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wooglesbanner.jpg
wooglesbanner2.jpg

aboutus.jpg
SL has been my home for quite a while. 2.759 days to be exact. I count them, not because I hate SL, but because I love it. I've been developing as a programmer for most of my time. And a while ago, I was introduced by a friend to Gaia Clary's awesome tutorials on rigging mesh. I started practicing 3D modelling more and more. After a bunch of failed projects, I have finally set-up some items in my store, which are currently for sale at L$1. We aim to create or import dollarbie products, that are of high-quality and put a smile to a residents face when they have been twitching to buy that -slightly out of budget- product they so eagerly found. At this point we have 10 items in store, including 8 in the theme of vintage decorations and 2 miscellaneous items. This is a growing collection if items I hope to continue to offer to residents, rich and poor. 

whoareyou.jpg

Our vacancy is open to a manager and a copywriter, ideally combined into one. You are a talented marketeer with a sharp eye for business and innovation. You know your ways around SL and the opportunities it carries for advertisement and conversion. You strive to use modern marketing techniques such as conversion-attribution and out-of-SL consumer binding. Our team carries an experienced e-mail marketeer and we hope to combine this with people purchasing our products. Those are our goals, but we'd like to create a fan-base primarily using the classic SL groups and so forth. 

We don't have an endless application you need to fill in to apply with us, however we expect you to send us a quality introductional IM and have a portfolio ready to show your past work-experiences and/or training in the marketing field. If this doesn't apply to you, I am sorry to say but we are explicitely looking for someone experienced.

contactus.jpg

E-mail: woogles.creator@gmail.com
IM: Stefanosje Sellers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.