Searching for custom tattoo!

Flynt Tigerpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Requirements:

-Must be okay with the example of the tattoo desired being of adult content. I will censor it if needed.

-Willing to accept payment only when I am satisfied with how it looks.

-Patience is a must. I'm picky, but try to work with you as best I can.

Now, what I am looking for is very simple. I want a specific tribal tattoo that contours to my feminine figure, on both sides of my body. From shoulders down to the thighs, and mirrored to be identical on each side. In the middle I want a tribal dragon ouroboros, that surrounds my navel.

I want this to be full perm, with the agreement to not resell it. I want this to be mine alone, after all.

I want both the tattoo layer and the texture that was used to make it, and would prefer it be white, so I might tint it to the color I see fit (probably black anyways)

Price is negotiable.

I do hope you're open to negotiating the terms payment.  I say this because I would think that no artist in their right mind would start a project such as this, relying only upon the hope that you will eventually be satisfied enough to want to pay them for their efforts.  I also hope you have deep pockets because quality and exclusivity don't come cheaply.

...Dres

I know they don't come cheap. I am not THAT picky, either.

I am open to negotiation, but I am also very firm in the decision that anything I commission isn't going to someone else. Custom work is supposed to remain just that, custom. I will rewrite this in a moment since you bring up a valid point.

Edit- removed the TOS, and will discuss it with whoever is available to the comission

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.