SL Enquirer uncovering secrets...join our team.

Davvek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

By the way, since you claim to be "learning from your mistakes", maybe you should hire someone to redo your whole site.  I'm pretty certain all that "traffic" you're so proud of are just people just going there to marvel at how ridiculously awful the layout is.  :smileyvery-happy:

Discussion open!

( see how effective that is? )

Davvek wrote:

Dres..your pic says it all..clearly they do not want to be helpful and pick apart the smallest things..well, I tried to be nice, clearly my original comments I posted (small minded people) are these guys ..so be it...no more digging.

People have a high opinion of what they think is correct.  I also got a PM from jujmental swearing at me..omg dude you are mental and the other people that made negative comments - so sad. Totally unhelpful and unhealthy.  This is not worth the time in here.  Clearly you have to ignore bad comments.  A select group of people who comment on here just want to pick apart anything and others of similar nature ride the wave, very sad....we'll do our events and make a difference inworld...we've received very nice letters from companies in RL on our projects.  Discussion closed!!!!!!!!!!

I believe you've misinterpreted to whom the pic I posted was directed.

I find it highly amusing that you felt it necessary to try to defame The Judge by accusing him of "swearing" at you.  I could certainly be wrong, but having known him for quite some time, I find the notion that he'd need to stoop to swearing at people pretty ridiculous.  If I had to guess, I'd say you PMed him to spew some more of your passive-aggressive tripe, at which point he took the opportunity to put you in your place.  Whatever the case may be, I suggested you stop digging, but it seems as if you just couldn't help yourself and, in fact, decided to break out the backhoe.

Congratulations on a job well done.

...Dres

Davvek wrote: I also got a PM from jujmental swearing at me.

Actually, I was attempting to assist you (in response to an unsolicited, ignorant, and inaccurate opinion you yourself offered via PM) regarding the advisability of taking forum matters elsewhere, since there are no artifically imposed constraints on linguistic expression in PMs as there are in the forums. Unfortunately you chose to ignore my suggestion with what you alternately should do with the single digit that you must use, painfully slowly, to construct your subliterate prose, and have not, as recommended, attempted to scratch your duodenum from the inside.

I used the vernacular because I thought you were less likely to get confused, as you obviously have been here by the use of long, complicated words and sentence constructions. Longer than four letters and four words, that is.

© The Judge

Davvek wrote: Discussion closed!!!!!!!!!!

Did Obama die and put you in charge? Or maybe you figured your subliteracy qualifies you as a Forum Moderator?

More likely you're getting a bit carried away with your self-endowed online superpowers as a Green Lantern.

You'll have to excuse me now though; I'm off to inform DC of another theft of their intellectual property. I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon - they get quite nasty about people stealing from them.

© The Judge

I'm sure that Lanai Jarrico, the erstwhile "publisher" of the SL Enquirer  (and herself a naive amateur of many supposed typos - "infridgement" indeed!) will be delighted to discover that if you type "SL Enquirer" into Google, this thread appears second on the list of links, after her lightweight electropamphlet's site. Way to go on the PR initiative, Davvek!

I must have a word with my old friend Lacy; she's too good to be associated with amateurs like Davvek, who proves Fark's point about Florida.

© The Judge

Davvek wrote:

Relax..let it go!!!  All I did was post what the group wrote..not my personal opinion at all.  We just spread our cover info, tried to take some forum input as positive replies (which it wasn't but I tried to be diplomatic and hear things)..all we're hearing is this being destroyed..well, it's not, so don't worry or give it a second thought.  We'll survive just fine.  Discussion closed..too busy to keep up with this nonsense.

You really think your responses were diplomatic? You must use a completely different definition than the rest of the world. No one said anything about something being destroyed. What I said was your actions and behavior will likely cause you to lose subscribers. I know that for a fact. There is a reason your posts come up in search when one googles Sl Enquirer. It's not a good reason. I know people have chosen to unsub after watching you dig yourself into a hole telling others to relax and behave themselves, all the while acting like a fool yourself.

Also, you don't get to decide when a discussion is closed, and when it's not. This is a public forum, and while you seem to believe you're the only one entitled to an opinion, that's not quite accurate. I still believe you're acting like a fool, using your company's name, and making yourself and Sl Enquirer look even worse than the opinions people may have already had.

I'm sort of wondering when you'll really blow your lid, it's quite apparent you don't quite have a good grasp on much of anything at this point. Keeping your cool in the face of constructive criticism is a good thing, you should try it out sometime.

Also, I'm sorry but I must turn down your pm request for a private meeting.

I'm not quite sure what "sure we can have a private meeting...let's sit down" is supposed to mean, but I never requested, nor would I want one. If you can't discuss a public matter in public, my guess is what you have to say is probably not all that grand to begin with.

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Davvek wrote:

I also got a PM from jujmental swearing at me..

I can imagine how that started...

Davvek: @#%& you, @#%&$^!!!

jujmental: Sod off.

P.S. Thanks for
your
PM.

P.P.S. 1. I'm perfectly relaxed. 2. Don't tell me to relax.

You and Dres must be psychic!

© The Judge

jujmental wrote:

Griffin Ceawlin wrote:

Davvek wrote:

I also got a PM from jujmental swearing at me..

I can imagine how that started...

Davvek: @#%& you, @#%&$^!!!

jujmental: Sod off.

P.S. Thanks for
your
PM.

P.P.S. 1. I'm perfectly relaxed. 2. Don't tell me to relax.

You and Dres must be psychic!

© The Judge

Only when we fist bump and say, "Wonder Twins powers activate... shape of a crystal ball."

...Dres

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.