Real Life DJ - Available on some Saturdays to stream audio and video to SL of live mixing

DJDeanT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there!  I am real life DJ with a popular following.  I do a 2 hour online broadcast on Saturdays at 2pm SLT for my RL fans, but I also bring the broadcast to SL to any club that wants me to spin there at the same time as the RL broadcast (please note that I only normally do the first three Saturdays of each month at 2pm SLT.  For more information about what slots are available, check out my SL schedule page)

I broadcast in high quality audio and video from my studio, and bring the video stream with me into SL (details on land permissions required are available).  You can view some of the video from previous live sets on my web site epsiodes page.

My broadcasts feature usually the very latest and best Trance tracks from the past 7 days.  Requests are possible, but because of the high demand of requests I get well in advance of a broadcast, it is best to get requests to be using the requests page by the thursday ahead of a broadcast (note that only Trance tracks will be considered for broadcast.  We also will request royalty waivers on track broadcast where possible, and will favour tracks that are approved over these that are not).

Sometimes I do a mega mix and try to fit as many tracks into the 2 hours as possible.  These are usually special events or for some special occasion, or where I have a long time between broadcasts.

My highest rotation of these so far is:

129 Tracks - Episode 233

91 Tracks - Episode 226

83 Tracks - Episode 229

73 Tracks - Episode 221

71 Tracks - Episode 214

Please note that because this is a broadcast where the largest audience is RL, I cannot wait for the previous DJ in the club to finish if they run over, my set starts on time without fail.  If your previous DJ runs over, the clubbers in the club miss out on the intro.  If your previous DJ finishes early, my streams can connect to yours or you can use my icecast cluster URL on the land.  I can provide a countdown HUD for your previous DJ to use to ensure they finish exactly on time to avoid disappointment of the clubbers.

If you need any futher information, do not hesitate to reach out and contact me (I am mostly away from SL, but always can anwser offline IMs, or use any contact method available via my contact page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.