Manager?

Sanjaria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a well experienced, organized female looking for employment in any of the job fields in SL (except gaming). Some of the experiences include;  scheduling, marketing on social media, organizing staff and files, customer service, and much more...

I can communicate in 3 languages also (French, English & Spanish) 

I only ask that the positions be managerial and come with a fixed salary. A very thorough, detailed resume is available upon request. 

If interested please contact me inworld by notecard, or if I'm online you can send an IM (Sanjaria)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sanjaria,

I read you job-apply with great interest and decided to responce although my offer does not match completely to your request.

I am Co-Owner / SIM manager of Coldwater / Dim-Alley. The place is Adult, but not builded primary for sex-tourists but for socializing, meeeting friends and having a good time in a Nordic ambience. See my picks for details about place and philosophy, please. My own club is called "Ginger's" and is a retro-styled harbor-dancefloor. The sim is at German ownership, but SIM language is English and there often are visitors speaking Spain.

My abbility is talking to single people, showing the beauty of the place and I am still building and changing things. I am bad with self-marketing, promoting the place and doing a regular job on events. I am bad in fund-raising, asking for tips and only want everyone to be happy. And... Most traffic is at my night-times. There is a smal circle of friends and visitors who come more often but love the hide-outs and privacy. The club / pub is not used often but could well be the gathering-spot of the future. I do my management on the social level and building but there is noone for the other needs.

I love good organisation, creativity, a not too provocative style of entertainment, decent fund-raising and according to the philosophy  of the place, not too much of the "usual suspicious" - erm... sorry, visitors :-)) Coldwater is a special place for special people and that is, what I do not want to change. 

Someone has to manage it, but any amount of payment on a regular base I could offer would be an insult to your skills. In fact, I have no idea, how much is usually payed for such an awesome job :-)

All   I can offer is a home, free meals (kidding), 100% tips raised at the pub (separate parcel) and a grwoing percentage of tips raised at  the sim. I will offer premiums / rewards or a regular payment as soon as possible. You would be free to do most of what you want to do and do it the way you can do it best. Events are not limited to the pub, there might be harbor-parties, beach-events, topless dancing, themed events... Dunno... Just what needs to be done.

I am a person, who is in need of a good comunication about all steps, having my own opinions and the last word sometimes but do not want to controll any single step. As much as my abbilities are involved, I am willing to do my part and what is needed to get on, when I am told what is expected :-)

Okay. I think, this is the point you have enough information to simply say "no" or maybe make suggestions how this challenge can lead to success.

I am looking forward to your respond. Have a great weekend.

Ginger McMillan

gingermcmillan@hotmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3520 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.