Magic Management Services

Starr Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you a busy designer or other business owner looking for more exposure? Would you like to get your business into grid wide hunts and fashion fairs or weekly sales events but don't have the time to do the application process? Let me do the research and "paperwork" for you! Save your time for designing new products!

I will apply for your entry into as many events as you would like.

Other services such as organizing bloggers and social media may also be available.

For more information, please send a notecard inworld to Starr Magic.. I will get back to you to discuss what Magic Management can do for you!

Edit:  Please note that these services do not include clubs or any adult oriented business.

Dear Magic Management Services,

I am new to Second Life but I have been thinking about setting up a shop for New Players that would provide Freebie skins, hair, clothes etc as well as change rooms for men and women and a guide kiosk to help provide orientation answers for players that are trying to find their way in the game. I realize that there are already shelters set up for this purpose but I did not find any of them very useful and Freebie Galaxy is crawling with stalkers and predators so I believe that creating a place to help new players taking their first steps into Second Life is something the game really needs. Please respoind to this message if you think you can help me or send me an inworld IM. Although I am new to the game I have friends with money who are willing to help me with this project.

Yours truly,

Sizzelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.