Looking for a sim designer for my full homestead! IN NEED OF ONE ASAP :)

Nya Melody

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I am in serious need of a sim designer for my full homestead just to make it look all pretty of course landscaped, decoarted just to feel like a beautiful sim. I know that there are SO many people do this but for some reason I can't find anything on the fourms, So I am asking my own question for the first time :), If you have a lot of expierence with designing, terrianing,decoarting etc PLEASE IM me in world nya melody or nya.melody I am in need of someone to make my sim look amazing as soon as possible. I will pay almost anything if I like your work, You must have some kind of work you have done to show me. I am looking for of course mesh not ALL mesh because of the lag, I am not the best at terrianing or decorating a sim there HAS to be someone so PLEASE! Thank you for taking the time to read and review my requests. smiles, -nya melody (sasha)

There are many people who design and build custom regions.  However, they don't come cheap.  I know some people who have charged up to $20,000 (US dollars, not Linden dollars!) to design and build a sim for a client.

If you own a Homestead region, you are really leasing it from the estate owner.  Why not contact them first and see if they would do something for you?  Many estate owners are proficient at terraforming and landscaping.

Or, even better, do it yourself.  It's not hard at all to learn the terraforming tools or how to apply a set of terrain textures.  It's even easier to buy beautiful rocks, trees, and shrubs from the many garden centers in Second Life.

Even those of us on the Mainland, where we are limited to +/- 4 meters of terraforming can make an attractive area.  You're welcome to come see the fall foliage and decorations on my sim, Masocado.

Hi Nya,

I can wholeheartedly recommend Sydney Kobichenko!

He has been doing and redoing my homestead for the last 2.5 years, and I have always been extremely happy with the results. He changes the seasons for me, reroutes my rivers, digs out bayous or sets up little off-shore islands for a picnic break on the boat ride he set up too ;-)

He is lovely to work with and he charges very reasonable rates. He is both open to my needs and works independently, which is a great combination.

My sim is usually closed for public, but please feel free to contact me inworld and I'll add you to the visitors list so that you can take a look around and see for yourself what a wonderful place Sydney created.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Lionezza

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.