Looking for a shop assistant/event planner-manager

Arielle Simondsen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Shanti is a clothing shop, in November it will celebrate its second year.  Its not huge but much bigger than the little box it started as.  ;)  I need someone who can act as a sort of assistant, marketing manager and event coordinator/host, and help plan the two year anniversary (the first one was set up gorgeous but at times I think there were crickets chirping.  lol).  The shop is bohemian style, but actual bohemian style, bot the urban dark gothic style that sl thinks is bohemian style.  Yes I am a bit of a non conformist/introvert/artsy/dorky girl.  

I would also like to start hosting hunts, but that would be something we would learn together going forward.  If someone had experience in this though, that would be great.  ;)
I need somoene who can work independantly, without me having to give them tasks all the time. I want someone who is creative, assertive, believes in our product and is enthusiastic about events and coming up with fun new ideas.  Someone who preferrably is an extrovert (as I am not) and is good with people.

I do NOT need somoene who comes in to do this job, but who thinks it is their job to criticize *my* job, which is creating and marketing the clothing.  Been there, done that, let them go.  You are the expert at your job, and I am the expert in mine.  I need an assistant, not an advisor.

Pay starts at $250 p/w (if you are getting things done.  If you are doing *nothing* you will not get paid for it.) for the first month and I will evaluate after 30 days for a pay raise if you are working out well. 

Check out the shop, slurl is below and leave me a nc with your experience/why you would be good for this position, in my mailbox at the entrance.  Please don't respond here as I only check rarely.  Thanks!!!

BTW we sell mens clothes too so men welcome to apply as well, if you have a passion for fashion!  :)

Arielle
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anders%20Port/206/188/3913

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.