Looking for Work (Resume Included)

Reterik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Morning, potential employers,

My name is Reterik Moonstorme (reterik resident), and I have a multitude of work experience within Second Life, my most usual is club work (DJing and Managing), and I am also quite good with numbers, script counts, parcel divisions, parcel to prim ratio, etc.

I am currently seeking work for any of the following:

- DJing

- Sim Works (Parceling, Real Estate, Advertisement, etc.)

- Random Custom Works (I do have a store on MP for my builds)

++++++

I currently am living on my full homestead with my wife, while I teach friends and those who ask certain things on building, RP games, club script counts, etc. We enjoy spending our time together, and usually only DJ + Host together.

++++++

Resume:

- DJ 1 Full Year (several clubs, along with some I've owned)

- Managed/Owned - 5 Different Clubs (Left on all my accord)

- Real Estate Agent from NewFound Land Estates (left do to hour requirements)

- Builder of my own personal store on MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/149481

- Retired Bloodlines Player (Yes I 100% understand the issues with BL players, hence why I left)

++++++

DJ Work Notice:

I usually work in the evening when I get home from work 2-8 PM SLT, I usually play rock music or heavier music, I do however play a variety, including ballroom musics, though I do not like playing rap/country/hip-hop. I especially like playing to themes and love dressing up for contests even if I cannot join the contest, if your staff can't join in showing people they support their contests why bother having them? 100% will dress to theme! NO I WILL NOT STRIP! I also do not like censoring music, but will do so if requested, and yes I do take requests and have a mic as well as my own stream and use SAM DJ.

++++++

If you have a position you may need filled please feel free to message me IN WORLD @ Reterik Resident!

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.