LINDEN-PAID ART COMMISSIONS (AND POSSIBLE FRAMED PORTRAITS FOR IN-GAME USE)

pluckywhip

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, my name is Makenzi and I'm an aspiring artist looking to make an impact on the SL world via art!

I do a wide range of art, however I enjoy (and am best at) cartoons. I will turn any of your avatars into cartoons, full body, headshot, but more uniquely, I know how to make talksprites. Which are animated pictures of your avatar!

You could turn these into hilarious rezday gifts, or creative profile pictures. There is a lot of different ways I can draw these, and then they’re yours! To use anywhere!

Full bodies are $6500L
Link to examples/examples: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/036/3/f/clocky_by_lululuminesce-d759vpk.png

http://lululuminesce.deviantart.com/art/Spacey-432165436

Aikeri God Tier.png

Headshots are 5000L
examples: nelilli.pngDAMARA.PNGgingergay.png

Talksprites are $10,000L for talk sprite with four emotes. $1500 per emote added.
Link to example: gif done.gifgif1.gif

If you have any questions or concerns, please do let me know! Feel free to contact me in-world or reply to the forum! Thank you for your time!

COMING SOON?

Soon(when I get the materials I'm in need of) I will be painting your SL characters. These will be framed and made so that you can use them in your own SL home! They will be realistic, high quality portraits, perfect for hanging over a FIreplace, Livingroom, bedroom, wherever you desire! But this is to be continued, I will post an update on the pricing details sometime soon! Message me for the details if you wish, I welcome any responses to the idea!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.