ISO A place to call my second home

AliceKingslei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! I am looking for a SL career that is like a tight knit family. I have had many jobs in sl, so Im versed in a lot of professions.

I used to own a residential sim and have worked for 2 different estate companies, so I have a lot of experience in parcel sales, land management and terraforming. The sim also had a club that I owned, managed, DJed, hosted and danced at. In addition to that I have also worked at about 5 different clubs as a dancer/host and used to DJ for private parties. I am very comfortable on voice but as far as music goes I am lacking since switching computers (I lost it all due to a virus :matte-motes-crying: ) I have hosted for Greed no Greed at 2 different Sims as well. I have never had any experience in modeling, but I think I could do that pretty good :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

Now, for the last 6 months I have been playing on a new avi.  All of these jobs were on the old avi, but the skills carried over :matte-motes-silly:Snapshot_001 long.pngSnapshot_017.jpgAlice face.jpg

As you can see I am pretty well willing to do just about anything, so if you have an open position, let me know! I am on almost every night from 7pm slt until roughly 11 pm slt.  I do get on sometimes during the morning hours monday through friday between the hours of 7 am slt and 10 am slt.  I am attaching some pics as well. Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread! I hope you have a wonderfully awesome day!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.