^*^*^* HOLY SHIrT is Seeking FEMALE bloggers *^*^*^

WiccanBeauty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello dear Second Life dwellers,

I am the blog manager for HOLY SHIrT! We are looking for more bloggers to fill our growing team! We need bloggers who can do at least two blogs a month (more if you like.) You do not have to have a lot of experience but you will need to show proof of a blog account (Ex: Wordpress, etc)and you will also need a Flickr account as well. If you are interested please contact myself in world under the username: WiccanBeauty.

If I am offline please leave a NC as Dials can get capped or you can contact the designer in world under PinkRayne in case you can not find me online and she is available. But please keep me if possible as your first point of contact. I look forward to hearing from some great bloggers! (Please ONLY respond to this AD in world, thank you!) 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/145611

https://www.flickr.com/groups/2416746@N24/

Holy shirt full logo, white background.png

Eve.jpg              Bikini Goddess2.jpg

HS Indian Summer Dress                                                                                       HS String Bikini

AD serene zarco spaghetti gon.png

HS Spaghetti Gown

AD Landa bunny dress.png                  Hoodie at the Beach.jpg

HS Bunny Dress                                                                                              HS Cropped Hoodie

Akisha Redwood club dress.png

HS Club Dress

Fashionably Abducted5.jpg

HS Soldier Jacket

AD AD AD HS.png

HS Pineapple and HS Banana Dress

Wet T.jpg        Wet T2.jpg 

HS Cropped T's, HS Denim Shorts, & HS Welly Boots

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.