Filled for now Looking for a Photographer for a big project (Clothing shop)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For a new shop i am looking for a photographer with Photo editing skills that will make photo's of my outfits. Mostly female clothes, please carefully read the following before contacting me inworld. (notecard or IM, or email ferencnachtigal@gmail.com) I will ask for a portfolio and do a test shot before hiring.

- Each product photo has two different poses,one from the front and a different pose from the back/side (so 2 pictures in one with photo editing)

- One product photo needs to be done in 5 colors, plus a fatpack (by editing in photoshop) So 6 photos per outfit

- Each product photo has a different background that matches the outfit

- The photographer arranges and pays the model, The model on each product photo needs to be different every time,  (not for the different colors) I wil provide hair, skins if needed, and ofcorse the clothes which either the photographer or the model can keep after the shot are done.

- Each photo needs to have a logo of my shop, and a text on the bottom explaining the contents ( i will provide logo and text)

- You, need to be able to work at least 8 hours per week on this project, but preferbly more.

- The rest of the information i will provide later.

What do you get in return:

- you will get L$2000 per finished product photo, so per set of 6 photo's edited in photoshop.I have about 100 outfits that need to be done, so please think about it good i dont want to switch photographer ten times.

- You (or the model) will get to keep the outfits, hair and skins that i provide if needed.

Hey! I'd be very interested in this job. I'll contact you in world in a little while, but I won't be able to work on this until the 6th of June or so. But after that, I can devote most - if not all - of my free time on this. Luckily I work very quickly and efficiently, so hopefully this can be knocked out in a relatively short time. c:

The project sounds quite challenging, but very rewarding!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.