Expert avatar creator sought! Need an avi that looks exactly like a rl person.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there,

My friend needs an avatar made that looks exactly like him irl. A machinima of this avi talking (using his own voice) will be filmed and used in an online presentation.

• If you are an experienced avatar creator who can make a quality skin and shape that's super close to the real thing, please get in touch! Examples of other "real" avi creations preferred, but not mandatory. The avi does not have to be mesh, it just has to look real. 
  • Or if you know of someone who is very cabable and may be able to help, please post their name so we can make contact. 

Many thanks!

We've all seen this LL advert. This is the avatar creation service my friend is looking for - a duplicate "him" in SL

rl and sl pic.PNG

It will probably be easier and cheaper by many orders of magnitude for your friend to make a RL look that looks like his SL avatar! :)

It will be a mesh avatar by the way, since even the standard LL avatar is that but I think you're referring to someone just making a skin for him right?  That's a bit diferent than "making an avatar" which might help in your quest.

It's possible to have photographs taken and then worked on the UV map by projecting painting (or whatever function it's referred to in whatever tool used) and there used to be a service that offered this in SL some years ago.  I only saw the results once though and it looked horrid and out of place, though probably just badly done.

Good luck in your quest though, if you find a skin creator to do this, i'm sure i'm not the only one who would be interested to see the results if you get it done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.