College English Major Looking for Work

xRaivex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been wanting to put my writing skills to use other than writing creative stories for websites.  My main expertise is proofreading, but I have other skills as well such as writing any creative story given enough research into the topic in question.  I can write adult as well as general audience stories, and I've done some limited blogging.  I've done some limited script writing, and as an English major (and Communications minor after my next semester), I am able to adapt to new situations in writing as quickly as needed.  I am also skilled at RP'ing, and have a great deal of experience RP'ing multiple genres, so I can help a sim owner with that as well by writing storylines and scenarios.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me in world by either notecard, by PM, or, alternatively, by email (to be provided by request).

I have some other skills as well that my love of writing could be applied to, and I'm interested in all openings that involve writing of any kind.  Again, I'm very flexible and am always looking to expand my interests.  Thank you for reading!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.