Club HELiX is currently calling out for DJs to work for us [FAST HIRING]

SheenIshikawa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Club HELiX Header

Hello everyone!

Are you interested in Kpop, Jpop, Jrock or Any Asian Music?! Then you are in luck Club HELiX is Currently Hiring!!!

No need to wait we hire very fast!

DJs must do their work for 1 - 2 hrs depends on the crowd. DJs salaries will be coming from TIPS ONLY AND YOU WILL KEEP IT 100%, We accept Guest DJs who wants to play in our club. 

Club Days: Mon, Wed, Fri 

Time: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm SLT (there is an optional time if the time that we set is not applicable to your timezone  from 2 - 8pm (2 hrs supposed work time ) )

(Schedules are not permanent yet until we have more staffs)

Please take NOTE: We are not yet running so this is a new club that will be open soon, I just need everything to get fix and the club is good to go.

____________________________________  MORE INFO  _____________________________________________

DJ's must be able to have all the following requirements:

☑ Avatars must be 90 days old

☑ Over 18 years of age

☑ Reliable

☑ Asian Music to be played, remix is good as well

☑ Available to DJ on a regular weekly basis.

☑  Mic preferred to be use but it's not required

☑  Have the minimum recommended PC and Internet connection to be able to broadcast using your own stream or our club Shoutcast stream

☑ Be prepared to join a team and being committed to perform at our club.

More info About the Hiring and about the club Check it in here: Requirements for DJs and Hosts

If you feel that this is your place to work then IM me inworld ( sheenishikawa ) to get your application and once you are done I will look into it immediately or just comment in here for me to contact you instead~

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.