ABC Racing Authority Is Hiring!

xxNorthStarxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for a way to spend your time in SL, and make Lindens in the process? The ABC Race Authority is now hiring!  We are looking for detail oriented residents to assist as Associate Judges and Clerk of Scales for racing events each week. If interested please see below for requirements of applying

-          Availability (Our events run Thursday-Sunday on SLT. You must be able to commit to working at minimum two shifts per week.)

-          System Requirements (You must be able to run SL with minimal to no lag, this position requires RA to officiate and judge races, and you must be able to see what is going on and make the appropriate calls)

-          Voice Is A Must! (Must be able to use Skype, as we conduct our calls in Skype for events)

-          Detail Oriented/Good Observation Skills (Pretty self-explanatory)

-          Reliability (Whilst we all know RL takes precedence I am looking for people who I can rely on to show up each week for their scheduled events)

-          Good Communication Skills (As a member of the RA staff you will be required to speak in private message with Jockey’s during an event, candidates should have a good command of reading and writing in English.)

All those interested, please contact me in-world directly for more information on salary, specific event times, and how to apply!

Liv

(xxnorthstarxx Resident)

ABC Race Commissioner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.