3D Tutor For Hire (MESH)

Haytch Quicksand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there Guys, I'm Henry, I have over 9 Years Experience with Game Development, I also Tutor on Products Like Zbrush - Blender - Substance Painter - Cryengine - Unreal Engine - PBR - Crazybump - Knald - Photoshop.

Please View my portfolio here.

http://haytch.artstation.com/

My rates depend on the currency but I charge on average £25 Per hour / £50 For Multiple Learning Programmes at the same time. 

Course Consists of Learning & Setting up the Basic UI (User Interface)

Then from that we wil learn about adding and deleting objects to a scene, What a Verticy is, What Edges are, What Faces & Tris/Quads are & more. We will then learn more about Topology & Geometry, Manipulation & Loop cutting, As well as using a series of modifiers. We will finish with Learning UV Mapping & The correct way to texture and model, We will learn how to make Low Poly models from High poly, And we will learn about textures Such as:

What; An ambient occlusion is, A specular map is, A Bump Map(Normal Map) & A Displacement Map.

We will then move on to object creation starting Simple and getting better and better throughout Time. You can start & Stop the tutoring whenever you feel to. 

I have references Available, People who I am already Tutoring will also give you a word or two about their experiences so far and how they feel my tutoring is affecting them (for better or for worse.)

My email adress is Meshcore@Live.co.uk

here is some of my portfolio work.

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2967 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.