i can't remove my pants attachments

Road Moonwing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i'm on Firestorm Viewer, and i WAS wearing some pants that have attachments that go onto a base, but i've changed repeatedly to a completely different outfit, and yet the upper pant leg attachments remain on. i've tried double-clicking them in my inventory, i've tried the 'detach from self' option on both inventory AND on my avi, and yet they never detach. And they show as attached still in the inventory. Nothing i do seems to remove them or even effect them. i'm using a Macbook with Mavericks on it, not Windows, so solutions for Windows comps unfortunately won't work... i don't know if it's a glitch, an error with my laptop, or an error with the viewer or with SL itself, but i'd like to get this figured out.

2 answers to this question

Hi, 

this is a bug that sometimes happens, I've had it plenty of times. The sure fire way to get rid of the pants is a simple relog. Once you've relogged you can go to your worn items and detach them, they should finally come off.

Not sure what causes this bug, perhaps ask in the FS support chat, but whenever it happens to me, a quick relog never fails to make the item detachable. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.