SL issues on my account.

ElleRochelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Not sure that Inventory was the proper place to start.

It started last evening when the entirety of my inventory did not load. I went about clearing my cache and restarting. My inventory came flooding back as normal. I then went to change my skin and clothing. When things weren't loading properly I restarted. Now my av is stuck in a constant cloud state. HUDs are unable to be detached. 

I'm not exactly SL savvy when it comes to stuff like this so any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance

2 answers to this question

The Cloud state is a pest .. depending on which viewer you use I normaly go into my settings and go to my avatar and take her back to being a noob This always works  .. other than that try choosing another complete avatar then revert back to your normal one .

Usually this means that one of the four basic avatar components didn't load. All avatars must have a skin, shape, hair base and system eyes. Sometimes they just get corrupt and dont work right. What you can try is changing each one of those items, you can do this manually or change to one of the default Linden Avatars. I suggest using a classic avatar as opposed to the new mesh ones. To do this click Me | Choose an Avatar from the top menu. Then click classic avatars and wear one. Assuming that you become unclouded, you can then change back to the normal you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.