My Recent tab in my inventory window, became a duplicate of my reg. Inventory tab.

Erin Sleydon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

About 4-5 days ago I opened my 'Recent' tab in my Inventory window, in which the customized filter was set for 10 days, what opened was a complete duplicate of my regular Inventory tab. 

I tried to use search to effect a change back to normal.  My Inventory tab searched for everything 'red', Doing the same thing in my Recent tab where the duplicate inventory list was, did not cause a search, it just opened all of the folders.  I removed the search, went back to Recent, no change.

I used the customized filter and moved the setting to up one day...nothing changed.  I've re-started SL, no change. 

The only thing different in the regular Inventory tab vs the 'Recent' tab is at the bottom of the Inventory tab are a bunch of orange boxes (to open?) and when I looked closer, I realized they were all from my Objects folder . 

I want to toss them all back to the 'Objects' folder, but also don't want to goof up. 

Please, any feedback would be appreciated.  Tyvm.

3 answers to this question

Try to clear your cache and relog to see if it fixes it.  If no you'll need to do a clean re install of your viewer.

Here is how to do that:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-Second-Life/ta-p/1375231

Note if you are using a TPV where these directions say Second Life, substitute the name of your viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.